- Customer: any professional or natural person capable within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject to these terms and conditions.
- Content: All the elements constituting the information on the Site, including text – images – video.
- Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as “Information (s)” which correspond to all the personal data that may be held by AZOTH SYSTEMS for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for information purposes. analyzes and statistics.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: “Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of the natural persons to which they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
- The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “subcontractor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR No. 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the websiteUnder Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the website https://o-dive.com the identity of different stakeholders in its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner: SAS AZOTH SYSTEMS Share capital of 290,124 € – VAT number: FR19 507 719 698 – 93 Forum de la Méditerranée, Technopole de la mer – 83190 Ollioules
- Publication Manager: Axel Barbaud – email@example.com. The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
- Webmaster: Loïc Berthelot – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host: ovh – 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix 1007
- Data Protection Officer: Axel Barbaud – email@example.com
2. General conditions of use of the site and services offeredThe Site constitutes a work of the spirit protected by the provisions of the Code of the Intellectual Property and the applicable International Regulations.
3. Description of the services providedThe purpose of the https://o-dive.com website is to provide information about all the activities of the company.
The website can not be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing any viruses and with a browser of last generation up-to-date.
The objective is to provide a service that ensures the best accessibility rate. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. However, it reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible periods, in particular for maintenance purposes, to improve its infrastructures, for the failure of its infrastructures or if the Services and Services generate a traffic deemed unnatural.
AZOTH SYSTEMS and the hosting company can not be held responsible in case of malfunction of the Internet, telephone lines or hardware and telephony related to the congestion of the network preventing access to the server.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeitsAZOTH SYSTEMS owns the intellectual property rights and has the rights to use all the elements available on the website, including text, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of liability
AZOTH SYSTEMS acts as the publisher of the site. AZOTH SYSTEMS is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content it publishes.
AZOTH SYSTEMS can not be held responsible for direct or indirect damage to the user’s equipment when accessing the website https://o-dive.com, and resulting from the use of material not not meeting the specifications in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
AZOTH SYSTEMS can not be held responsible for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of a chance) consecutive to the use of the site https://o-dive.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. AZOTH SYSTEMS reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions on data protection. If applicable, AZOTH SYSTEMS also reserves the right to question the user’s civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography …).
7. Management of personal data
The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 and the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR No. 2016 -679).
7.1 Persons responsible for the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the personal account of the User and browsing the Site, the head of the Personal Data processing is: AZOTH SYSTEMS, represented by Axel Barbaud, his legal representative.
As data controller, AZOTH SYSTEMS is committed to respecting the legal provisions in force. In particular responsible for preparing the purposes of its data processing, to provide its customers and prospects, from collecting their consents, comprehensive information on the processing of their personal data and maintain a record of consistent treatment to reality.
Whenever AZOTH SYSTEMS processes Personal Data, AZOTH SYSTEMS shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the Personal Data in relation to the purposes for which AZOTH SYSTEMS processes them.
7.2 Purpose of the data collected
AZOTH SYSTEMS may process all or part of the data:
- to enable navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services and services ordered by the user: login and use of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking …): computer hardware used for navigation, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on AZOTH SYSTEMS: email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, mail): phone number, email address
AZOTH SYSTEMS does not market your personal data which are therefore only used by necessity or for statistical purposes and analyzes.
7.3 Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, Users of the site https://o-dive.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of Users data right of locking or deletion of personal data (article 17 of the GDPR) , when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 GDPR)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the object of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of the data of the Users after their death and to choose to whom AZOTH SYSTEMS will have to communicate (or not) his data to a third party which they will have previously designated.
As soon as AZOTH SYSTEMS becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, AZOTH SYSTEMS undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention proves necessary for probative purposes or to fulfill an obligation legal.
If the User wishes to know how AZOTH SYSTEMS uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify or oppose their treatment, the User may contact AZOTH SYSTEMS in writing at the following address:
AZOTH SYSTEMS – DPO, Axel Barbaud
93 Forum de la Méditerranée, Technopole de la mer 83190 Ollioules.
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like AZOTH SYSTEMS to correct, update or delete by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on AZOTH SYSTEMS by law, particularly with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, users of AZOTH SYSTEMS may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, including the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7.4 Non-disclosure of personal data
AZOTH SYSTEMS is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as “unsuitable” by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, AZOTH SYSTEMS remains free from the choice of its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR No. 2016-679).
AZOTH SYSTEMS undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer Information is brought to the attention of AZOTH SYSTEMS, it shall promptly inform the Customer and notify him of the corrective measures taken. In addition, AZOTH SYSTEMS does not collect any “sensitive data”.
The User’s Personal Data may be processed by AZOTH SYSTEMS subsidiaries and subcontractors (service providers) exclusively for the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to the AZOTH SYSTEMS Users’ data are mainly the agents of our customer service.
8. Incident Notification
Whatever efforts are made, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We can not therefore guarantee absolute security.
If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify the affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident reporting procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our customers of all matters relating to the security of their account and providing them with all the information they need to help them meet their own regulatory reporting requirements.
No personal information of the user of the website https://o-dive.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption AZOTH SYSTEMS and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site https://o-dive.com.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Personal Health Data, AZOTH SYSTEMS uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewall, pseudonymization, encryption and password.
When processing Personal Data, AZOTH SYSTEMS shall take all reasonable steps to protect against any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
9. Hypertext links “cookies” and tags (“tags”) internetThe https://o-dive.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of AZOTH SYSTEMS. However, AZOTH SYSTEMS does not have the possibility to verify the contents of the sites thus visited, and assumes no responsibility for this fact.
9.1. ” COOKIES “
9.2. TAGS (“TAGS”) INTERNET
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://o-dive.com is subject to French law.
Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is conferred on the competent courts of Toulon.