Optimize your experience
Charging your sensor
Caution: make sure that the sensor is charging properly before when leaving it on its base:
– the charger’s indicator diode goes to steady green
– the sensor LED is flashing rapidly in white.
The sensor will stop blinking when fully charged.
If the battery is full enough when the sensor is placed on the charging base, the LED will flash rapidly 7 times, then slowly 2 times, and will stop.
If the charger’s indicator diode doesn’t go to green and the sensor’s LED does not flash, adjust the sensor position on the charger.
If the sensor turns on (vibrating and blue blinking):
– remove the sensor from the base and turn it off
– wait for the charger’s indicator diode to go back to steady blue
– place the sensor on its base and adjust its position.
Caution: ensure that you have granted access to the phone’s camera to the O’Dive app.
Caution: ensure that the sensor is turned on as well as the device’s (phone or tablet) Wi-Fi connection.
Taking measurements and parameters input
Caution: ensure that wireless tethering is turned off on your smartphone.
- In order to properly position the sensor, we recommend you to watch the tutorial and to use the mirror.
- Remember to follow these instructions during the measurement:
Breathe deeply || Keep your arm relaxed along your body and do not move || Do not talk.
- Please retake the measurement in case of uncertain positioning.
Caution: ensure that you have filled all the fields and don’t forget to validate.
Caution: it is mandatory to importer the profiles for multi-level dives. Manual input is only valid for square profiles.
- To import your dive profiles in Subsurface Cloud, see below subsection.
- Ensure that you have filled all the fields and don’t forget to validate.
Results and simulator
Caution: ensure beforehand the good quality of your internet connection.
- Synchronized dives can not be modified (you can not add other measurements).
- To obtain your results, you must synchronize again after receiving the email.
- Click on the bargraph to access the detailed result.
- Two factors can lower the Quality Index:
– Severity component (1st box): it depends on the diving parameters, gas mix and ascent profile
– Bubbles component (2nd box): it depends on the quantity of micro-bubbles detected in the diver’s venous system. (max. value: 40).
O’Dive One simulator offers the possibility of modifying the following parameters and see their impact on your decompression’s quality:
– decompression stop’s duration
– decompression gas
– bottom gas.
O’Dive Tek simulator offers the possibility of modifying the following parameters and see their impact on your decompression’s quality::
– decompression stop’s duration
– diluent gas
– Gradient Factors (GF Low is limited depending on depth and gas used).
You can find below the recommendations and advices based on the personalized decompression analyses:
- Use oxygen enriched mixtures (Nitrox) during decompression or at the bottom;
- Use helium enriched ternary mixtures (Trimix) when diving deeper than 50m or even 40m if possible;
- Respect legal diving limitations: 50m with air, 120m with Trimix and 1.6 bar PpO2 max;
- Avoid setting a too low value for GF Low, especially if the maximum depth and bottom duration are low values;
- Program your decompression profile with O’Dive to keep your Quality Index between 75 and 100 for your dives.